I love baking with my kids. It’s such a fun family activity. It gets rid of their boredom and keeps them away from watching TV or playing video games.
I recently made this yummy and healthy banana bread with my son and everyone love it. It was gone in a day.
Try it out, it’s easy and fun to make with kids.
– 1.5 cup of all purpose flour
– 1 tsp baking powder – 1 tsp baking soda – 1 TBSP chia seed (optional)
– 3 – 4 mashed bananas (ripe)
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1/2 unsalted butter – 1/2 of coconut sugar (use 1 cup if you like it more sweet)
– 2 eggs – 1 tsp vanilla extract – 1 tsp cinnamon powder
1. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda, flax seed powder and cinnamon powder.
2. In another bowl, combine mashed bananas and milk.
3. In a new bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
4. Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
5. Add dry ingredients alternately with banana mixture.
6. Pour into the loaf pan. Bake for about 1 hour and let it cool on a rack before slicing.