ATTENTION MOMMIES: Health Canada is warning that 16 flavours of PC Organics and Love Child Organics baby food should not be eaten!!
Health Canada is warning consumers that 16 flavours of baby food should not be eaten, due to packaging defects that may cause the food to spoil.
Health Canada is urging consumers with such products in their homes to either throw them out or return them to the store where they were purchased.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is investigating this issue, and further related recalls may be issued.
Here is a full list of all the flavours that have been recalled:
Love Child Organics flavours recalled:
- Vegetarian Chili with Sweet Potato + Kale
- Veggie Casserole with Lentils + Quinoa
- Ratatouille with Lentils + White Beans
- Pumpkin Risotto with Spinach + Chickpeas
- Mango Chicken Stew with Spinach + Quinoa
- Thanksgiving Dinner with Veggies + Turkey
- Hearty Bolognese with Beef + Quinoa
PC Organics flavours recalled:
- Parsnip strained baby food
- Carrots strained baby food
- Peas strained baby food
- Sweet Potatoes strained baby food
- Vegetables & Turkey strained baby food
- Fruity Chicken strained baby food
- Spaghetti Bolognese strained baby food
- Vegetable & Lentil strained baby food
- Chicken Casserole strained baby food
Article source: https://globalnews.ca/news/4234823/pc-organics-love-child-baby-food-recall/