Mac and Cheese Festival
Canada’s ultimate comfort food festival is coming back for it’s 4th year! Join North America’s largest food festival celebrating everything mac and cheese. Try OVER 50 ooey gooey creations made by chefs that you can only find here!
INCLUDED WITH EVERY ADMISSION:
– Unlimited rides (ferris wheel and carousel)
– Unlimited all-day bounces in bouncy castles
– Outdoor movie theatre (Starts at 9pm)
– Live shows and music concerts
– Shop at our artisan marketplace
– Cooking demonstrations with free samplings
– Marshmallow fire pit lounges
– Win prizes at carnival games
– Meet your most favourite mascots
– Beer and wine lounges and more!
DATE & TIME:
Friday June 8: 6 -11 PM
Saturday June 9: Noon -11 PM
Sunday June 10: Noon -7 PM
LOCATION: Milton Fairgrounds
Richmond Hill Farmers' Market
Bring your family and friends to the Richmond Hill Farmers Market for fun activities and to purchase fresh produce! There will be family entertainment, food and crafts and activities for children. Visiting the Farmers Market is a fun way to enjoy summer in the community.
DATE & TIME: June 10, 9:30 AM – 2 PM
LOCATION: Elgin Barrow Arena
Rouge After Dark
Come experience the wildest nightlife in the city and explore the dark side of the Rouge with this FREE, family-friendly event. Join us as we start the evening off with campfire-side stories and s’mores then choose your own adventure by following a series of illuminated trails to learn more about some of the Rouge’s nocturnal inhabitants!
- Frog monitoring at Beare wetland with the Toronto Zoo’s Adopt-a-Pond team
- Call for nocturnal marsh birds with the TRCA
- Live owl display courtesy of the Mountsberg Raptor Centre
- 360 mobile planetarium from Ontario Planetarium (weather dependant)
- Interactive bat station with guest bat expert Chris Ketola
- Illuminated moth station with Toronto Entomologist Association plus low light microphotography demos
- Fireside storytelling and s’mores
Bring your own flashlight and water bottle, dress for the weather, and get ready to explore the Rouge After Dark!
DATE & TIME: June 9, 8 – 11 PM
LOCATION: Zoo Road Welcome Area
KitKat Chocolatory Pop Up
Anyone love KitKat? The first KitKat Chocolatory in Canada launched an interactive pop-up shop in June. You can personalize your own KitKat bar with 100% sustainably sourced cocoa and many different yummy ingredients to make your bars truly unique.
DATE & TIME: June 1 – 28
Monday – Saturday: 11 AM – 8 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 6 PM
LOCATION: 423 Queen Street West
Explore Together FREE on Conservation Parks Day
Conservation Parks Day is a one-day event where members of the public will receive FREE general admission at participating CVC and TRCA parks. Visitors can register at ConservationParks.ca to receive a chance to win one of 10 one-year Conservation Parks ‘Family and Friends’ memberships. Participating Conservation Parks locations include:
- Albion Hills, Caledon
- Boyd, Vaughan
- Bruce’s Mill, Stouffville
- Glen Haffy, Caledon
- Heart Lake, Brampton
- Island Lake, Orangeville
- Ken Whillans, Caledon
- Petticoat Creek, Pickering
- Terra Cotta, Halton Hills
Conservation Parks is a partnership between the two conservation authorities that offers a variety of park locations and natural areas for the public to visit. Conservation Parks are located across the GTA and Headwaters region where visitors can explore, rediscover nature and spend valuable time together creating new memories with family and friends.